Tuesday, October 03, 2006

When missing a day of church means a LOT

So days are getting closer to spm and pmr and it's pretty much killing for those who aren't taking the exams too cuz all our friends who are taking them, are on hibernation mode..ishhh.
anyways, to those whom i told i was coming to church last saturday. I'm SOOO sorry for not turning up... My parents were like all, "won't you be tired and anything, and besides, we have to go to mid valley to do some things" so i ended up skipping church and going to mid valley. But thank you guys sooo much for the card!! *muah* -love ya- oh yea! and my concert went well if ya'll wanna know..heehee

oh yea! my cousin Sher Lyn came down from Penang last saturday for two nights and i didn't get to see her bcuz of my concert! pfft.`

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall