Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hmmm... i guess i have something to write about...

just it's a very sad incident for me.
Well, As most of you know... i learn the violin and there was a big misunderstanding between my mum and my teacher a few days ago in which my mum really made a point and i pretty much support that cuz if she didn't do it, i would have... after that whole episode, my teacher got frustrated with my mum and said that he didn't want to teach me anymore.. *how sad is that* Well, it's true, but suddenly today, the principal of the music school called my Hs phone and told my mum that my teacher has decided to put all that into the pass and continue teaching me if i want him to..

And to me, it was a very bad incident.. PLUS!, my teacher raised the fees so i chose to stop although my mum's all " stop for the right reason.." so i thought about it... and i still hated what he said to my mum so i'm really quitting.. and now i have NO violin teacher.. I guess this just goes to show that your tongue is a very strong weapon!! and that's actually true(:

My mum said this to me the other day about one hour after that 'Incident' happened and she said "Maybe it's good that this all happened because it could be a wake up call for you..There may be better teachers around" and stuff like that... Then, i read somewhere that if life was perfect then life would be boring which i also believe it's true and somehow or other i got this sentence which came up in my mind and it said "Everything happens for a reason"

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall