Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just a few minutes ago...

I was reading Katie's blog and she posted her latest entry which she talked about this funny little thing called love... it's an interesting subject alright! and it's true, I've got God's love, My mummy's and daddy's love, my friends love me too. *i think* Now's let's see... As for me, just like Kate, i don't really need a boyfriend now cuz i'm 13yrs old and i still like the fact that i can have guys to like and comment on them too, how weird of me... i guess it has it's advantages and disadvantages..

Hmmm... Melissa came up with this name K.N.M.S.K which actually stands for Katie.Nicole.Melissa.Samantha.Kimberly! The five of us are these crazy whacky girls (especially Nicole and I), we can drive Tze Quan up the wall baby! and being just the both of us...We make the loudest noise. *ssshh* and one more thing...i love my girls so much! so you boys better watch out! you make them cry, i'll make ya regret! nyeheheh (though i know i can't)..
oh yes and philly...even if i promote my blog, people don't read!!=(
anyways... i guess that's pretty much all i can say for now..(:

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall