Wednesday, October 04, 2006



The Devil Wears Prada

Today i went to watch 'The Devil Wears Prada' with Katie,Scott,Sara & their aunty and mum,Tim & my mummy!(: I woke up early this morning specially to do some studies because it ain't no holiday for me... and i didn't really eat lunch cuz i studied til i had to leave for the movie which was showing at Cineleisure at *12.45pm* ...I really enjoyed watching the show! Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway really can act! i mean really well.. -Thank you Katie, for inviting me- Then after the movie, we walked around..Tim,Kate and i went walking in circles around 'The Curve' while my mum went to Metrojaya and Cold storage. After a while,we went to Ikano because Kate's Aunt wanted to check out the Vincci shop over there and my mum met me there too...It was time to go for badminton already so my mum took me there

oh yes...the carnival in 1u is finally back! i can't wait to go there again with Mel, Katie and a few guys...*ones who won't flee* and we all must go on the joker ride.. it's the best ride i've sat on in the whole carnival besides the ferris-wheel...

~ Do not follow where the path may Lead.
Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.~

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall