Monday, July 20, 2009

MY AUDITION WITH TABBY WASN'T BAD AT ALL <3

I really think its because it was just Tabby. And well, Nicole. Whom I had to act with. Hanrick was there for PRESSURE. but seriously... Hanrick? nahh no pressure (;
I didn't get to hear him sing though!!

no fair :(

moving on,
I'm in Thailand at the moment. Sitting in the lobby because its the only place that has free internet. AND feeding the freakng mozzies while I'm typing. I'm going horse riding tomorrow! It was either horse riding and/or rockclimbing. But mehh, I'll choose horseriding over ANYTHING!
I miss my bed.. I miss sleep. I keep doing this. I never get enough sleep before leaving to any country because I start packing at 2am in the morning. Then I sleep in the plane, hotel and everywhere else once I get to the country. :D!

*looks at phone calender*
OHMYGOD ITS PRINCESS KATEH'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW <3
ily honey.




Most of all,
I miss you, damnit.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall