Friday, July 10, 2009

I'll be taking Maths and English as a second language end this year.
I need all the encouragement I can get. I have this fear that I'll have a panic attack and blank out when I get the paper. seriously. I want to do well. Everyone does. I keep having these mixed emotions. Its like, first i'm all confident telling myself I'll do really well and people would say, OH you know its not THAT easy right. I mean JEEZ!

OH OH. I have less than 4 months to do all the past year papers I can..

Okay, enough about that. I like singing in karaoke boxes ;p!
Been playing mahjong too.. I AM NOT GOING TO BECOME AN ADDICT.

I am not going to go out so often. I shall stay at home and read books...
hahaha. study. MORE. I will study in Thailand while I'm there.

AND I WILL FOREVER LOVE THE ONE PERSON WHO GIVES ME MANCHESTER UNITED TICKETS. <3

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall