Thursday, July 16, 2009

But you're a selfish narcissistic psycho freaking boot licking nazi creep and you can't handle me. You can't handle me - Robyn.

I have another 7 months of being 16. And I'm loving every freaking minute of it. I swear, 2009's the best year ever. Apart from the fact that I'm not going to watch Manchester United play, which sucks BIG TIME, I'm fine. =]

Tabby just asked me to audition for her this Saturday. And to be honest, I have NO IDEA what to sing for her. I get that she wants a high ranging voice. Exactly WHAT song is high ranging! my voice will crack. oh noes. If I do get past this audition though, I'll be in SIBKL's chrismas musical. For the experience, it is pretty great. But uh, I'm gonna freak out big time.
I'm doing this for you, Tabby! because I oh so love you. and you're an awesome cell leader <3

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall