Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ah i have so many things to say. Where do I start?

I'm fine now. I'm okay. I used to say I wasn't but I'm awesome now ;D!
My feelings are completely different now. I'm going to finish ALL subjects by end this year and revise for the next 5 months after. And time is passing by way too quickly. Its freaking August already. I'm like, where did June and July go!?
Then again, I knew where it went..

So anyways, I just got back from rehearsals for the musical. And I'm a WAITRESS AND A MAID. Yeah, I know. Don't laugh (: I'm glad I got a small role. No lines to remember. Just songs to sing. And rehearsals was REALLY fun! Or I'm excited that I'm going to be on stage and performing. ;p
Even physical warm up was really fun. Oh, and did I mention I'm going to be a WAITRESS AND A MAID? ;p

UGH I hate Akon's voice. Its so irritating I could seriously shoot him. I hate Rihanna's voice too but I won't shoot her. I'd shoot Sean Kingston. Seriously; go suicidal, Sean. I don't care (;
But you know what,
I Freaking LOVE Paramore!
LOVELOVELOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVELOVELOVELOVE PARAMORE!


Hmm. My mommy just came right behind me and wanted to read my blogpost. heh. she didn't get to ;p

I still love you mommy.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall