Saturday, August 18, 2007

My leg's getting better for those of you who don't know =)
i'm pretty bummed that everyone's gonna go out as it's school holidays and i can't. Guess it's part of life. And i can't clean my room!! i hate it. i can't stand seeing my room in a mess and right now, it is in one and i can't clean it!!

You know it's like what, two weeks to Merdeka and somehow i'm not all that hyped up about it like the radios and televisions are. I know it's 50 years and i am actually quite happy but it's like there's no "i'm looking forward to it phase." i don't know why. Okay maybe i am real proud to be in this country all though i hate seeing people detroy it. I like that we're different and all.
you know what. i think i'm confused.

OH!. and i figured out something. something different. (: and this time, i'm sure.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall