Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Apparently i've been chosen to....

It started like this. I picked up my phone and decided to lie on my bed cuz i thought i had a slight heatstroke. Then i realized i had a text. Opened it and it was from Debbie saying we got in the finals.....yay!...... good job! =D. I admitt i wasn't reading carefully being too exited and all. I went outside to tell my mum but she didn't seem to understand what i said. Anywho, i was explaining to her that someone would have to go up there and represent our group. Then i thought to myself.. "Who's gonna be up there?" I looked through the sms again and yeap, you've guessed it. I missed out the words i didn't want to read after all. "you've been chosen to represent our group."

So if some of you were to know me well, i wouldn't have to explain what happened a few minutes after i read the text. Then i thought i misunderstood, so i texted Kate to see if she got the same message and to add to my tragedy, she didn't.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall