Friday, August 03, 2007


Let me rant again about me reading books and becoming a book worm. I finished 5 books in a week! (not those books up there, those are the ones i want to read and currently am reading) and i'm getting more books. Let me get this straight. Samantha normally hates reading. She literally got headaches while reading books and took like a month to finish a 100page book. I mean seriously. something's got into her.

But now, i have so many books to buy that i want to read but there's just not enough kachingness for it. And the thing I don't get it is the books that i like to read is nothing very educational. Infact, it's pretty much filled with guy meets girl;girl meets guy;goes out;breaks up drama but i love it somehow.
love it.love it.love it.love it.love it.

And i finally saw his blonde hair and blue eyes again (;



No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall