Sunday, August 26, 2007

My dear nikkie's birthday was yesterday (:
We had a blast at the party. i loved it. i haven't been so happy since like a month and a half ago. so I wore this awesome halter top! which i LOVE too much. *pictures coming soon* AND they had GREEN CURRY. my favouritest food ever ever ever! && spaghetti && ice lemon tea. It rawks.
We played the traditional TRUTH OR DARE game which i LOVE playing. i don't know why. and i got a splash of what pepperspray feels like. THANKS TO YU MENG! small splash though. but it was bad enough. the wind blew or something and it spread. fast! first i thought it was just me then before i knew it, the whole table of us started coughing and it felt like this tingly thingythingythingy. heh. worst thing was, i was in crutches. now HOW BAD IS THAT! i hate it.

Anyways, apparently i have a facebook now. yes its plain but it seems kinda fun to play around with. so look me up ;)

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall