Saturday, November 07, 2009

Oh did I tell you my All American Reject experience?

HAH, here goes.

So.. I get to Bukit Jalil at 5.20pm right. I get inside in like 10 minutes while almost everyone got there at 4pm and waited two hours to get through the gate. And then I couldn't find Kate and Inessa so I was alone til Jack and Mel got in. Then I just hung out with their group through out.
I knew I had rehearsals that night so I prayed All American Rejects came out FREAKING EARLY so people like me could watch and then go off after and still make it in time for rehearsals but NO, they have to come out at 10pm and I had to leave at 8.30pm. AFTER watching all the nonsense local bands which are well, SOMEWHAT descent. but still pretty much crap.

So whatever, I got to rehearsals with this extremely pissed off look cause I had to leave the concert. And like, Its not like they come down all the time right? I totally missed them.

Thats pretty much it. I felt guilty after being so mad. I started crying...

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall