Sunday, November 01, 2009

"Do you know what the difference between boys and girls?
- boys only wear pants. but girls wear skirts AND pants. (: "


I'm really really going to miss my musical family. Its only 6 weeks left. Its crazy! We practice crazy hard thinking its something thats super far away and all. But really, its just 6 weeks. And all for what? an hour? Then after that, we'll go back to our normal lives. And mine's going to be just... study. study. study. dance class. study. study. study. youth service. study. study. study. violin class?

Yeah, shocking. Bet everyone's thinking the world has turned upside down. But yes, I'm thinking of taking up violin classes again. Because God gave me a gift. And with my hard work put it, It became a talent. And I shouldn't give it up. I want to get my Grade 8 violin. But I really really hate exams. Like more than God hates the devil. I'm not even sure if God hates the devil though. hmmm.
ANYWAYS, wish me luck for my O levels at least? I'm aiming for straight A's baby. And I WILL get them. If I work really hard.. keep a positive mindset.

Oh dear... help.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall