Sunday, November 08, 2009

I suddenly love playing my violin again. I have finally gotten myself to believe that it is a God given talent and that many people can't play it so I should be thankful and continue playing it. I need to find a way to make myself believe in grade exams still. HELP ME?

I like how my life style is changing more. For the better actually. I don't lose my temper as much as I used to. I do eat a lot more now though. Apparently thats a good thing. I DON'T CARE what you guys think though. As long as I think i'm skinny, i'm skinny. Other than that, your trying to tell me I am doesn't help. Okay... maybe a little.

I like The Big Bang Theory. The series. ALSO, GLEE is the best! oh my god, Finn, your voice is awesome. Music is love <3
What am I rambling about!?

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall