Thursday, March 22, 2007


So i went for a make over at 4. (:
it's THE FIRST make over i've ever gone to && i oh so love it.
The make up artist gave me tips and basic guides to putting on make up and stuff and that finally, she applied the latest make up on the shelf.
then i came home and started cam whoring.
I'll upload the pictures on my friendster's private photos cuz when i posted it up here, it turned up all greyish and weird. So you gotta go click the *view Sammy's private photos thingayy*

Anyhoo,
Our dance teacher FINALLY says, " I'm getting sick of that song, so we're doing something new next week" ( My Love - Justin Timberlake) and there's only three weeks left of dance classes for the rest of the year unless of course we go to where SHE teaches.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall