Saturday, March 31, 2007

Hectic week i had. but first of all,
it's my mum's birthday today!. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! thank you for everything that you've done for me. i love you!

back to my
hectic week.
This week, i've met a guy who talked to me for like wad 5 minutes? and told me he liked me and in my mind i'm all,
"yeah right...". but anywho, he speaks what i call jinjiang language.Something
i can't stand.
But at the end of the day, something happened and he backed off.


And then there's this. sometimes it makes me wonder why i think about such things when i don't have to. i can just leave things be. but somehow, i just can't.

Then, i sort of snapped at my friend. for a good reason non the less(: but that definitely didn't work out..

And hmmm, after reading Philly's blog, and hearing from Jean that you can drive at the age of
14 in NZ, i'm going nuts!
* I SO WANNA DRIVE legally NOW*

And lastly, i'm going to the Hitz.fm birthday bash next week baby! *thanks nikkil* this is so awesome awesome awesome! =D

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall