Friday, April 03, 2009

I should be updating this more. But nothing very much has happened between the time I've come back from my holiday and now. Except my 5th month Anniversary. <3 Happy Anniversary Love!

This year would be the first year I've gone without fooling anyone on April Fool's Day. Yes, as stupid as that sounds, I've decided to change this year =P. Be a better person!. Be nicer. Although I feel myself getting way more crazier.
Melissa and I haven't met up yet! I was so friend deprived, I asked Josh if i could go over to his place. And I was just as happy doing nothing.

So! ITS apparently easter soon. And, again, I'm feeling... Nothing. I used to be OH WOW ITS EASTER. EGGS&BUNNIES. [I never got the bunnie part. but whatever.] I mean, what does easter have to do with bunnies. AT ALL? and where did the eggs come about. LIKE bunnies lay eggs. -.-
Happy Easter anywho.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall