Saturday, April 25, 2009

I feeel like going batting. Or Rockclimbing!
or like, just walk around aimlessly no where.

I think my blog's been neglected. by EVERYONE. i must get a counter. to see how many people bother to see my blog. Is it really that boring that no one writes on it anymore? or is it that other people's blog is more interesting. I need new ways to make it interesting.

Oh. like a daily rant of my everyday life. Or little snippet quotes that I figure out during the day and forget the moment I start writing a post on my blog. Isn't it ironic.

I bought a chord book of all the latest songs from Thailand. So I finally am satisfied with how I sing and play Love Song by Sara Bareilles. I also realized I can't get the spelling of her last name right all the time. There's always a letter missing or I placed it at the wrong place. Gosh Sara why can't you have an easier last name to remember.

Well, I guess I'll be at home playing with my guitar hero today.

OH YEAH!. I got more Rachel Gibson books <33.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall