Friday, December 19, 2008


Stand For The Word
Or Fall For The World.


I'm extremely speechless from the camp. It was so amazing that well, I don't know what to write at all. Hmmm.. here are the few things that I remember actually doing. I lied down in the middle of the road to watch the stars && I only slept for 3 hours the last night.

Well, I hope all of us left the camp with something life impacting. I know I did. The presence of the God was just so powerful.

So anyways, I got there, went to our rooms. Mel and I shared a queen sized bed. On the last night, Kate, Mel and I squeezed. Apparently, Mel fell off the bed and I woke up with the worse back and leg pain ever..

Pastor Sam, well, he's just awesome!! =] The things he has taught us, the things he went through, the things he shared... We all could relate to it in some way. Somehow, I just wanted to hear more from him. Time passed by really quickly when he preached. he's just the awesomest!

Anyways, Christmas is coming up, and I still haven't gotten anything ready for anyone. Which is pretty bad cause I normally have loads of ideas for presents. I've to get started on it soon. My cousins are coming back from Australia on Tuesday =]. Yi lyn's coming back on the 1st of Jan too!. everyone's coming back. yayy! =D

We sat side by side in the morning light and looked out at the future together.

~ Brian Andres

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall