Monday, December 01, 2008

25 days to Christmas.
And as usual, I get writer's block. worst part is, I write about my writer's block.
Every Year.
So its the end of the year again. And I normally sum things up for the world to see.
Here goes..

Jan - I had the best new year's eve anyone could ask for.
Feb - My birthday wasn't all that great but was definitely something I would remember for the rest of my life.
May - I had a knee Injury that I had to go in for surgery to fix. I met someone I'd never thought I'd ever meet in the same hospital a week later, due to a leg injury too.
June - Mel's party, first time I got drunk a little bit.
August - After that I went to Krabi and tried REAL rockclimbing for the first time.
October -well, it was truly life changing happened.
November - Drew a really nice Flower picture.
Dec - Going for camp
So you see, the year 2008 will end well for me.
I just know it ;)

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall