Saturday, October 25, 2008

woohoo!
I went for my friend Tabitha's Sweet 16th birthday party =D.

they had the whoe indian thing going.
I felt left out being a chinese not that I'm being racist or anything.

Gosh. I had an awesome time!. Indian food. Indian jokes. quite fun if I must say.
I've only known her for like 3 weeks and she's invited me to a party. such a lovely girl she is. I must get the pictures from her soon.

Anyways, October's been really... quiet for me lately. Like, i haven't had anything BIG to put on my blog to let everyone know and stuff.

OH OH! now that i think about it. My Aunt's dating this white dude from England who looks older than my dad. And i think she's getting married. So my cousin says. Not that my aunt has said anything about it yet. Word just sorta got around to me before it went direct ;P.

hmmm. okay then. mind's gone blank again. til then. <3

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall