Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hello October. means,
Selamat Hari Raya. (:

I went out with my church friends again =D.
swear i haven't seen half of them for about 3 or 4 months already.
And, I WILL be going to church tomorrow .
major change after not going for like 4 months after attending everyweek for 3 years.
anyways,
had a fantastic day. ate groovy expensive food at Sushigroove. gah. I owe people money now.

umm, DID I MENTION I'M GOING TO MELBOURNE =D?
no?
DID I MENTION I'M GOING TO TASMANIA?
didn't think so either.
lastly,
DID I TELL YOU I'M GOING TO NEW ZEALAND?


At Last! I'll be out of this country for more than a month and I can't wait! first time in the history of Samantha's life has she ever wanted to fly so badly, more than 5 hours on a plane, to another country and travel around for more than a month. and cannot wait.
I'm going to go wild when I turn 16.
and I consider this the best birthday present given to me ever (:
(not that its a present. just like to think so x] )

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall