Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is like what. the first tag I'm doing in this year r something ? i think. saved my blog from dying. :D



1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!! Srsly.

++++

1. I Bite My NAILS. (: yes. and after knowing Kate for like 4 years, her cure for humanity doesn't work. I mean nail biting .

2. my life REVOLVES around BOYS. I don't care how terribly disturbing that sounds but its so true. I think about them all the time. I barely speak to girls online. excluding my best friends. I mix with them easier. even in school 8 years ago I hang out with them more.

3. I have this serious thing for Angelina Jolie. she's my idol (:

4. I still think Tyler Wade's awesomely hawt even though he's like bi and such. (he's a secret.)

5. I can be act really spastic and retarded at times. and I'm good at it. (:


6. I want to marry a white guy. i WILL marry a Caucasian guy. a hot one.

7. I HATE anime.

8. I could get lost in beautiful scenery. figuratively speaking.

9. I am learning Dutch (: ik hou van je!

10. I've always wanted to be a model.


11. My left leg has been through an operation and its ligament's has been torn twice.

12. I LOVE my long hair.

13. I am going to Australia next year.

14. I want to go to Canada!

15. I FREAKING LOVE HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD <3.>

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall