Wednesday, May 07, 2008

so. to update you =)
i actually went for surgery yesterday.
yeahh i faced my fears and went for it. knee surgery. apparently a part of a cartilage in there broke up and well, i'll get earlier arthritis on that leg.
Weirdly, i was kinda afraid that it will hurt but i really just slept and everything was okay after. the pain only came in after the anesthetics went away. but I'm fine now. staying at the hospital was hell but Kate and Mel came and brought me stuff x) so I'm pretty happy. I'm at home right now resting my leg and i will have to go back and remove the stitches in a week's time.
;) . thanks for the card, Mel babe and for the lollipop, Katie!.

I won't be coming to Nst for the next one and half months or so but hopefully i'll be walking properly and everything by then.


No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall