Thursday, May 29, 2008

May's almost over and i think i can sum it up.

1. went for an operation on the 6th. hell yeah.
2. I met someone i swear to God i never thought i'd ever meet.
3. I met Abbie in guardian :P. haha. she had a purple bag. i love her.
4. I FREAKING went for HILLSONGS OMIGOD! =D yeah no kidding.

I stood for like 2 1/2 hours without my crutches and i swear i couldn't have done it on a normal day with my leg like this if not for the power of God. he rocks. and you all know it.
I got there meeting like a hell load of people i haven't seen in ages and such. it was so cool!. and i got myself a ticket there. well, mel got it for me while i was waiting outside. Then i got in and i put my crutches down and i stood there for like yeahh! 2 and a half hours. amazing.
Then this girl fainted on mel and i nearly fell down cause she fell on mel and mel was holding me cause other people were pushing me. confused ? anyways, i swear i knew they'd open with 'The Time Has Come'.

I swear it wasn't like a concert that you just go to see cause they have good songs or anything but i actually went there feeling different. like just giving my all to God. its different then going there BECAUSE its hillsongs. i just went there to praise God. life impacting. 50 bucks well spent. Thanks to aunty sue for lending me the cash.

hmmm. so i'm becoming a lot more mobile now and hopefully i'll start walking soon and such. i've actually forgotten how to walk. yeah. really.

so yeah (:
theres this quote from One Tree Hill.

" People Always Leave. " - Peyton Sawyer.

i think its something i finally believe.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall