Thursday, January 03, 2008

MY 5 impressions of Waverly.
1. is in the land of celebrities.
2. very sweet. ;)
3. misses malaysia eventhough it sucks.
4. her parents are very strict and she listens to every single thing they say.
5. i miss you.

Most memorable things she has everdone to me.
be my lovely friend. =)

If she becomes my lover, you will:
tell jun. he'll be so jealous ;)

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
because God said so.






Your 5 impressions of Yi Lyn.
1. SUPER flexible.
2. loves dancing. could say its her drug.
3. we get high together x)
4. stupid girl who left to australia without me.
5. loves pink like i love purple.

Most memorable things she has give/done to you:
words can't explain it :)

If she becomes my lover, you will:
see if people believe it.

If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
because God said so.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall