Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 2008.
probably one of the best months i've had in a while.
I've been smiling more. i've been laughing a lot. my mum and i grew closer and now she knows more about my love lfe more than my friends do (; and she's so cool about it.
I've been watching tv a lot. I've been dreamin a lot.
I need a little bit more sleep but i think i'll live.
I need the holidays because i just do.
I'm going to cut my hair in two weeks time. JUST thinning it so it doesn't look so thick and boring.
My mum thinks its a good experience for me to go to the Switchfoot concert eventhough i don't really like em all that much and she wants me to go so i'm trying to get tickets but i think they're sold out.
The Chinese New Year mood hasn't struck me yet.
But i definitely can't wait for Valentine's day. then my birthday a week after.
And lastly, I Love You more than i could ever be able to tell you (:
thanks for making this month the best yet.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall