Monday, December 31, 2007

So for the record, people are coming over to my place tonight to watch fireworks and hang and plans have only been made yeterday. people better turn up tonight.
I've just found out what gutter means.
I haven't spoken to Dakota in like 14 hours. where is he. come online baby!
And i realized that i haven't been for ANY concerts this year. NOT Gwen's, MCR, Good Charlotte, Black Eyed Peas. NOT ANY OF EM.
I've finished writing Kate's christmas card and its full of colours...
I'm very satisfied with the way i've lived this year. I've accomplished going overseas more than 5 times this year. and i'm pretty thankful for that.
I'm pretty happy i didn't miss camp.
Shem Daniel has come back from the aussie and is here for good again. thank goodness.
i still haven't eaten lunch yet.
AND LASTLY, I'M HAVING A NEW BLOGSKIN FOR THE YEAR 2008! YAY.
This will be my last post of the year.
goodbye year 2007.
Happy New Year everyone! (;

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall