Saturday, December 29, 2007

Second last post of the year.
Tik Lik use to go to SIBKL. didn't know that. =)
Mel has updated her dead blog. which is now alive again.
Kate has changed her blog address and has taught us all how to eat Blinkey somethings bings..
Read Mel's blog and apparently Nicole fell asleep during Heart Break Kid. TOLD YA IT WAS BAD!.
Wei Jun has to bring me out for dinner one day. haven't asked him yet but i'm sure he'll take me (;
I haven't finished writing my cards for my lovely best friends. Decorations for Kate's are done though.
I like my christmas presents.
I have to clean my room before New Year's day.
Its time to bring out the calendars of 2008.
Apparently you kiss someone when clock strikes 12am on new year's day.
More pictures from yesterday's outing.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall