Monday, October 15, 2007

Sweet. i'm off to Thailand again on the 20th of October and i'll be back exactly a week after (; to the land of prostitutes and great food i shall be. i can't wait!

Anywho, i went to the PAVILLION today and its a place i'll never go back again in a long time. why? because its a place for the rich and only the rich. i'm sorry but its true. and when i do go back there, i'll have enough cash to appreciate walking in that mall. That mall reminds me of being in Singapore all over again.

So i've been reading...and reading... and OH! i need new shoes. my favourite pair of sketchers are dead. my second pair of sketchers are dying and those two pairs of shoes have been with me since.. the year 2004. Did i ever mention how i lost a sole of my favourite sketcher shoe in Australia? it came out before but i kept glueing it back and one day when i was walking in Australia, something felt different and i looked down, and it was GONE. so i traced back my steps but i never found it back and i love that pair of shoe so much that until now i still haven't thrown it away. And and i went to Australia beginning of this year. tragic.

Anyways, last friday was my dear friend Wei Jun's birthday and a bunch of us threw a surprise dinner party for him in this incredibly wonderful restaurant!. it was amazing!. the food was great. everyone had a blast!. and we ALL had fun.!. and i like Mudslime Martinis now. PERFECT.

I'm loving foamy. i still love foamy. i've always loved foamy. i will continue loving foamy. i love foamy! I LOVE FOAMY!.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall