Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I wonder if you're alright. I haven't heard from you in a while.
I have lots to tell you. then again it's nothing important.
I wish I were there with you. for just one week maybe.
but anywho, you ought to know this. i miss you dearly.

Gosh it's been a while since i've written here as well. you know how people sometimes go all
" hah. i don't read blogs that have emo junk in it. " Well, that thought refrains me from writing lots of things. I, on the other hand, enjoy reading what's going on in people's lives. better still if it's emotional junk. Or take a look at Ben's blog. yes he has a blog. and yes, Benjamin Ong. I find it really cool! seriously. it really is cool.
So you see, basically, i think of topics to write about. I GO BLANK. and when i'm the furthest away from the computer, that's when my mind hits jackpot! Then i go all "that'll be one awesome post to write about!" And when i GET TO THE COMPUTER, i either forget about it and the mind starts the whole blank routine again.

anywho, i'm waiting for the day i'll be able to talk to you again. it makes my day.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall