Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today,
Mel & and Kate came to my place for swimming, and Khai came after a while to sit down and hang. It was pretty fun... :)
&& My week's been good i guess. I survived fasting the internet for 6days-ish.
Missed talking to a few people online too. but i guess overall, i'm fine =)
Then, afterout for dinner. Came back and on the way home, SUDDENLY, ALL the lights went out! i saw that EVERYTHING went black except a few things. & then i saw my condo, all bright and normally litted. So my mum went " oh right! BU's got it's own electricity thingy".
Then,
I saw darkness in the BU10 area too. Then i peeked into the road where Tim lives in and as i suspected, pure darkness. IT'S REALLY COOL! x) Then when i came home and looked outside the balcony, i saw that *points to the last picture at the bottom*
It's so cool; but ahhh well, funs over (: electricity came back.



No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall