Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 2007's about to end. awesome 80th post!
lots of things happened this month.
somethings i wish never happened and somethings i'm pretty glad happened.
but overall, this month's been pretty well :)

A few days ago, or was it just yesterday, i did something pretty wild. I saved rain water.. yeah it's a good deed (: It all started with my mum wanting to save water and i was like " How about we collect and save rain water so you can use that water and water the plants with it?" So we grabbed the small bowl like buckets and well, we did it for fun. But i ended up enjoying it! and i also got wet cuz the wind blew and the rain just splashed right at me. I was collecting too little so i went overboard and went downstairs where there was more water pouring down although my mum didn't really want me to but i was just so crazy that day. But i loved it =D

It's the little things that matter (;
So save to help the earth.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall