Friday, February 16, 2007

A Day to be Jolly!.

Loads of really nice things happened today ;)
like, parents went to Mid-V when i was playing basketball.. so when MuM picked me up today, she mentioned that my dad bought me a basketball! && and scientific calculator && *HUSH!* i'm not gonna say anything =P

It's still on my mind what bottom to wear for chinese new year.
It's so soon! just tomorrow& and it's the day families do their traditional reunion dinner thing; and the day after that is already visiting day. && on the fourth day of chinese new year is...
MY BIRTHDAY! =D

I'm really getting the hang of basketball; It's really nice to have the feeling of the ball getting in instead of out ALL the time. Mainly, I get one in out of every 10 times i throw. it's terrible but true!

anyways`, Til then, Happy Chinese New Year ;)

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall