Saturday, March 14, 2009






I PAINTED MY TOENAILS PINK&YELLOW.

I'll be leaving for New Zealand on Wednesday already. Time passes by so fast... I don't wanna leave this place! I love it here. I'm going to study here. =]

I met up with Yi Lyn and Yan Yin yesterday !!! which is actually Kim and Roxie for those of you who know them as their English names. ;D oemgee! i missed them so much!
More pictures are on Facebook. I shall go out with Yi lyn again either tomorrow or Tuesday. We definitely had way loads of fun yesterday. I got the stuff Melissa wanted from Box Hill then met up with Roxie. Then eventually we ended up in her house..
Course, after that, Kim and I had to go. We took public transport =D. Taking public transport's so normal here.. Even when you're alone.
I took the train by myself for a few stops after Kim got off at Chatham and I had to go to Camberwell then walked to Sofia's for dinner with my Aunt Annie, uncle Bill & Anita AND my parents. =] yum.

Was so dead tired out after. Not to mention my feet hurt like madness after walking in my boots for like a freaking whole day.

.xxxx.

Oh yeah! ;) Just her and Me. we bought thongs for each other.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall