Saturday, January 10, 2009

How's the first week of studies for me ?

Its way crappier than usual. I haven't been understanding Chemistry lately. And I'm freaking out about my exams. I have a whole freaking year of Math revision to do. Again, still freaking out about my exams. The only person that's keeping me sane is my boyfriend, other than my parents.

My cousin, decided to TELL EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE (my grands') about how I have a boyfriend. And that's not how I imagined my extended family would find out about it.. Got me pretty irritated. Hm what else. ah yes! I've been eating a lot. BUT I've been exercising quite a bit too. I got a high sensation after going to the gym one day. Can't really describe it but I felt glad.

So anyhow, here's the picture of the shoe that I love so much, from Vincci. Costs RM70. But looks amazing!

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall