Saturday, September 06, 2008

The three of us. Shammie and I use to call, the three musketeers for some reason cause it was always the three of us, have reunited so many times this pass two months ? hahah. we play monopoly xD. watch movies. and tomorrow we're going to go rock climbing :D awesomenessosity.

Anyways, I've funnily come to a point where I've nothing to blog about or the things that i do want to blog about are just plain emo. BUT! I've been exercising a lot and I've been going to the library a lot to study ;p.
I find that its kinda more fun to study with quiet and people around you studying too. Also, free air conditioner. =D

Happy birthday to my Uncle Hun Wah, Aunty Vivee and Aunty Fiona (:

oh yes ! I HAVE A PLAYSTATION 3 !!! and omg i didn't even have to ask for it cause my dad wanted to get it himself. so actually its his but he's just getting it cause of the blue ray DVD player. I'M going to addicted to the games on it . hooplah!

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall