Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I went for a 'party' at my dad's friend's place. food. drinks. cake. all those stuff. huge house too! loved the wooden swing...

Think tonight's the night i consumed the most amount of alcohol in my life. french white wine. like the real stuff imported from France. it tasted good (;
and my dad brought champagne so they opened that too. no i'm not drunk now. i can type perfectly well and walk and talk normally still. i think i'm fine =D. but i definitely think i broke the record of alcohol consumption in my life tonight.

I met this girl too, Tesh is her name. cute girl. 13 years young with an interesting life. goes to a international school in China. mixed Indian Chinese. she can speak cantonese and mandarin a whole lot better than i can. kudos to her!

Then there was this dude. i'll call him dude cause i forgot to ask what his name was. freaking dude thought i was 20. first he said 15 cause i asked him to guess my age. then he changed his mind and was like "no! maybe 20." and i was like " you know what? thats right. i am that old =)" Tesh laughed like a nutcase. oh and there's this new technique of getting a girl's number. you ask your twelve year old brother to get it for you. stupid no? its worse than a pick up line.

surprise me (:
what're you doing for valentine's day?

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall