Thursday, November 01, 2007

My trip was fantabulous!! i went shopping and brought the whole of Bangkok home. okay not really but you get the picture. I loved the food there. and i somewhat witnessed people celebrating Thaipusam there. They blocked off the whole road and there were thousands and thousands of people watching the performances which i must say, isn't fun to watch at all. I, myself, was too scared to see. All i did was hold my mum's hands so tight so that crazy people there don't take me away or something. I was too short to see anything anyways. But i think my dad said he saw people walking on hot coal. AND there was this guy who was hypnotized and such and the next day, when the papers came out, there was this guy on this throne thing which i saw but didn't see the guy. Well the guy had like a stick through his cheeks and i was like OMG THANK GOD I DIDN'T SEE THAT!. well at least i know that religion's pretty huge there.

And in Singapore, the whole halloween set up for the Night Safari and The Escape Park was just fantabulous as well! The people who worked at the Night Safari dressing as corspe, mummies and plain black skeletons. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!. On the day i went to the Zoo and the Night Safari, i was actually down with sort of a sore throat and flu. But i wanted to go for it so badly, my illness didn't matter. The whole day dedicated to walking around and seeing animals. First up was the Zoo then wait til the Zoo closes and for the Night Safari to open and boy was i so tired at the end.. Next day, at night, we went to The Escape Park with my mum's cousin and her daughter who's 5 and we went go carting! There was a Basic course where the car could seat two people so i drove on my own once and i drove my second cousin the 2nd and 3rd time. Then i decided to line up for the advance one where you're practically driving with teenagers and we teenagers don't drive slowly.. I had it under control though!. all the fun i had. i miss it.

So i guess overall i've been okayy.. Stuff happened that i want to put behind me. but i doubt i can ever. I've been as usual reading lots and lots of books. Finished another one just now and going to Mel's tomorrow and get more books. YAY ME! Anyways, it's the 1st of November and you know what, like it or not, i'm gonna pay more attention to my blog. Cause i've been reading and doing so many other things that i almost forget about writing on it every few days. But from now on, it's gonna be frequently updated with whatever i can lay down.


And oh Abbie! i love Caption IT too! <3

So there you have it (:

Anywho, this is a little something i got from a book.

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys. - Kate Brian.
Entry Thirteen.
Obervation#1
Megan Meade : This may not be news, but i'm starting to think it's one of the best things about them.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall