Sunday, July 22, 2007

Well to begin, i have been away from the internet for like two weeks. I blame streamyx for this. Okay, for starters let's just begin my pass two weeks. I fell sick on the first week and the second, i've just been reading a whole lot. i finished 5books in a week. You know, one of those 110page books. i'm really so proud of myself as you know i'm really not a reader at ALL.

Anywho, i was just updating myself on all of my friends' blogs and i came across Marcia's. She wrote about friends she just can't live without and to tell you the truth, i was ultimately happy when i read my name there. I, like her, don't have very many friends. Neither do i have very many close friends. And i never really thought that i had ever left a mark on anyone's lives besides family relatives and such. Sometimes i don't even know if i'm a good friend at all. But what i read just now just totally made my day (: And i don't think i can live without you too..

Forgive me for not posting this up any earlier. If Streamyx let me use the internet two hours ago i would have been able to say "Today's one of my closest friend's birthday!. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE DARLING!" but now it's pass the 21st of july. so Yesday's one of my closest friend's birthday! so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE DARLING! =D

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall