Monday, May 14, 2007

Gosh. I haven't updated since forever.
I went to Phuket as some of you know. Went there for a week and had a superb time! pictures will be posted soon; I sat on a Manchester United plane on the way there. By Air Asia of course. awesome much`
Then they're coming to KL to play this July. one wonders why.

anyways, Transport in Phuket is a killer!. it's so friggin expensive cuz everyone uses private taxies. Not very many meter taxies so they the taxies there charge a LOT.

I sprained my hand a few days ago. I don't know how really. weird huh (;
Moving on.

These few days have been pretty lonely. I go online and people barely talk to me. the usuals are either studying, don't wanna talk to me anymore or just gone. So i've turned my attention to the tv more since they've got this new Hollywood channel which i oh so love!. (;

i haven't had my daily yoghurt in a long time. i miss it.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall