Monday, January 08, 2007

Exactly 10 days from now. 18th of Jan. i'll be on the plane to australia =)
i'll be there for 2 weeks and that means i'll be missing three weeks of Narrowstreet and Resonate. wow..
i'll miss my friends so much! esp: Katie. Nikkie. Melbabe. Lynette. my korkor *wink* and yi lyn... i miss her too. i wonder how she's doing..

so i'll TRY and update my blog while i'm there but i prefer emails. that is if you guys want to contact me.(:

i'm pretty exited about going actually!=D
i mean... it's australia! i haven't been there in 6 years.!.
and my parents have been trying to go to cairns for the pass 5 years because not many planes go there and finally we have an oppurtunity to go so i can't wait.

i dream too much.
i dreamt about the same guy twice in a row and i don't know why...
*some mysterious guy*

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall