Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Once again, we put up the christmas tree. put presents under the tree. sing christmas carols. give presents away. so much joy & laughter!. it's the end of the year. Christmas is near. let's celebrate!*
(:

yeah. so i know it's 20 days away and that's a long time to come... i've got lotsa cards and presents to make. this year will be one interesting christmas for me.(: Sadly, time passes by so fast... it's like one split second. SNAP! christmas is over and it's form2 for me... oh well. * what can i say...*
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care ab
out presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
all i want for christmas is you...
*Countdown of 13 days til christmas.*

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall