Monday, November 27, 2006

Isn't it really interesting how sentences in certain songs catch your attention because it relates to your life a lot.
I've got a few paragraphs or sentences of some of the songs that either relate to my life or they're really sweet songs. (;

I'm so glad I found an angel.
Someone Who was there when all my hopes fell,
Because you live and breathe,
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help,
Because you live, girl.
My world has twice as many stars in the sky.
Because you live - Jesse McCartney.


Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you,
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you.
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I - Liz Phair.


Each and every end is always written in the stars,
If only I could stop the worldI'd make this last.
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts in your heart,is the only way for destiny
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts,is the only way now for you and me
Though it's the hardest thing to say
I'll miss your love in every way.
Say Goodbye - S Club 7.

No comments

© Samantha Claire Yee
Maira Gall